Cover Compliance partners with Tier 1 Managed Microsoft Partner, Computer Solutions East, for privacy and data protection compliance services.
Read more here >>>
…and be sure to check out our blog post about the announcement and services we're creating.
Call us for more information.
News & Events
Finally! We have news that means we need this new page on the Cover Compliance site.
In addition to our blog, check this page for the big-deal news and related events that might be of interest.
Here's our first big announcement:
Computer Solutions East, Inc. Partners with Cover Compliance LLC
May 18, 2018, New York
Computer Solutions East, Inc. (CSE) partners with Cover Compliance LLC (Cover Compliance), a company that provides cost-effective compliance program support for smaller enterprises.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been a pressing concern for business owners for nearly two years. Some are only beginning to pay attention to it now that we are on the last call before its effective enforcement date on May 25th. Failure to comply with GDPR may result in unprecedented, large fines.
CSE and Cover Compliance are focusing on delivering services to support Microsoft 365 Business SecureScore and Compliance Manager.
Microsoft 365 Business SecureScore:
- Analyzes your Office 365 organization’s security based on your regular activities and security settings and then assigns a score. Think of it like a credit score for security.
Microsoft 365 Business Compliance Manager:
- It combines the detailed information provided by Microsoft to auditors and regulators as part of various third-party audits of Microsoft ‘s cloud services against various standards and information that Microsoft compiles internally for its compliance with regulations (such as the EU's General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) with your own self-assessment of your organization’s compliance with these standards and regulations.
- Enables you to assign, track, and record compliance and assessment-related activities, which can help your organization work across team barriers to achieve your organization’s compliance goals.
- Provides a secure repository for you to upload and manage evidence and other artifacts related to your compliance activities.
- Produces richly detailed reports in Microsoft Excel that document the compliance activities performed by Microsoft and by your organization, that can be provided to auditors, regulators, and other compliance stakeholders.
According to Glenn Mills, Principal of Cover Compliance: “I am excited for Cover Compliance to be partnering with CSE to help clients evolve and strengthen their compliance programs. Microsoft has created some incredible privacy and security compliance tools that are available to CSE customers as a part of their subscriptions. CSE’s deep knowledge of Microsoft products and Cover Compliance’s experience with simplifying data protection compliance will allow us to leverage those Microsoft tools for best use by clients. Our combined effort should help clients minimize information risks and gain confidence in their compliance programs.
About Cover Compliance LLCCover Compliance has more than 16 years of experience with technology, financial services, and healthcare compliance with a deep focus on privacy and data protection.
Cover Compliance provides compliance program support to smaller organizations that usually lack the resources (whether in staffing, time, or funding) to purchase sophisticated systems or hire dedicated staff into compliance-only roles. Cover Compliance’s work encompasses managing compliance with demands on client operations, wherever they originate. These compliance demands may exist in contracts, codes of ethics and conduct, and board policies as well as the state, federal, and now international regulations that govern modern businesses.
About Computer Solutions East, Inc.Computer Solutions East is a full-service software licensing, network services, and support provider. Our services include: software license acquisition and management, Lync and Exchange Online Migration, cloud computing, servers and hosting services. Our expertise with Office 365 includes a unique understanding of aligning Microsoft Exchange Online for business environments, as well as, SharePoint Online. We concentrate heavily on software licenses through volume licensing of Office 365, and have migrated thousands of users to Microsoft’s Cloud.
Computer Solutions East is a Tier 1 Managed Microsoft Partner and has been working with Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Sharepoint and Cloud products since 2007, starting with their Business Productivity Online Suite (Exchange / Sharepoint / Lync 2007). Winner of 2016 East Region Renewal/Annuity Partner of the Year Award. Gold and Silver certified for Services on Volume Licensing, Office 365 and Azure Migrations (Small and Large), Dynamics CRM Online Customization and Configuration, Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller. Fixed Monthly IT and Ad Hoc Services.
(for more information on Computer Solutions East, visit http://www.computersolutionseast.com)
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Winner; 2016 Partner of the Year Award (East Region - Renewal / Annuity)
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2016 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Partner of the Year
- Finalist; 2015 NY Metro Cloud Partner of the Year
- Winner; 2013 East Region TOP VAR Partner of the Year Award
- Finalist; 2013 Small Business Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro SMB 500 (2013, 2015)
- Inc. 5000 (2015, 2016, 2017)
- CRN MSP 500 (2014, 2016)
- CRN Pioneer 250 (2016, 2017, 2018)
- CRN Next-Gen 250 (2016, 2017)
- Tech Elite 250 (2017)
Technology solutions that makes sense for your business:
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Sales
- Microsoft Office 365 (Migration & Licensing)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment and Customization
- Azure: Improve performance and consolidate resource, let Microsoft take care of your servers
- Application Development: Websites, Quote to order automation, Netbook, Vendor XML integration with shopping cart
- Fixed Monthly Contracts: 24/7 service with predictable monthly payment
- Cisco Network and Telephone: WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless and VoIP
Intro Webinar: Privacy and Security Compliance Simplified for Your Business
Our first webinar on Microsoft's 365 Business compliance tools and our initial GDPR compliance services packages is in the works. We'll be offering multiple sessions. Updates will follow here as soon as the webinar schedule is available.